Pizza Toronto - Gourmet Pizza - Toronto Pizza Delivery - Mamma's Pizza
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Mamma’s Pizza® Gift Cards
- These terms and conditions apply to your Mamma’s Pizza® Gift Card. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions from our web site at www.mammaspizza.com, please click here. You may also obtain a printed copy by mail (send a request, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to our head office address), or in person during regular business hours at any participating Mamma’s Pizza location.
- Since your gift card will be honoured as cash for purchases from participating Mamma’s Pizza locations, you should protect the card as you would cash. Gift cards may be used for purchases made in person, online or by phone (for online and phone orders, you must provide the card number when you place your order, and then provide the card for the delivery person to verify).
- You will be responsible for all transactions associated with the gift card, including unauthorized transactions. Gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if the card is lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Gift cards have no expiry date. No service charges, activation fees or other charges will apply, unless permitted by law.
- Gift cards are offered by Monte Carlo Restaurant Limited, operating as Mamma’s Pizza (“Mamma’s Pizza”, “we” or “us”) and can be purchased and redeemed at any participating Mamma’s Pizza location. Note that some locations do not currently participate in the Mamma’s Pizza gift card program.
- Gift cards are the property of Mamma’s Pizza and must be returned on request. We reserve the right to refuse to honour any card that we believe has been obtained or used in fraudulent circumstances.
- Gift cards can be purchased using cash, credit cards or debit cards in amounts from a minimum of $5 to a maximum of $100 per card. All amounts in Canadian currency. Taxes will not be applied to the purchase of a gift card, but all applicable taxes will be included in purchases made using it. Purchases will be deducted from the card’s value until the balance reaches $0.00. If the value of the card is less than the amount of the purchase, the balance must be paid in full to complete the purchase. If the value of the card exceeds the amount of the purchase, that amount will remain available for future purchases.
- You may register your gift card, reload it with additional value (by VISA or MasterCard only) and check your gift card balance online at www.mammaspizza.com. You may check your balance or reload it (by cash, debit, VISA or MasterCard) at any participating Mamma’s Pizza location. When you register the card, we will request information from you, including your name and address, e-mail address and phone number. You will be issued a receipt when the gift card is purchased and may request a balance statement from a participating location, but no statements or receipts will be issued online with respect to gift cards balances. Retain your purchase receipts in order to ensure that your gift card account balance is correct and to request any corrections. We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift card if we believe that a record keeping error has occurred.
- Gift cards are non-refundable. Unused gift card balances may not be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Use of gift cards is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario law and applicable federal law. If any of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force. Any dispute concerning a gift card or these terms and conditions shall be submitted to Mamma’s Pizza’s head office in writing and include copies of applicable receipts. Such disputes will be dealt with internally by Mamma’s Pizza or if not resolved, submitted to a confidential arbitrator located in Toronto, Ontario, as agreed to by Mamma’s Pizza and the consumer. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on both parties.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Mamma’s Pizza with respect to any gift card. We may assign this agreement without notice to you.
- We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and will post the current version on our web site at www.mammaspizza.com. We may also terminate our gift card program in its entirety, so long as we refund or issue a credit or credit note to you to reflect the then-current balance on your gift card. As permitted by law, such amendments to these terms and conditions or termination of the gift card program become effective when posted.
- If you have any questions about the Mamma’s Pizza gift card program,
please see our web site at www.mammaspizza.com
or contact us at (416) 784-0329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2012 Monte Carlo Restaurant Limited, operating as Mamma’s Pizza
December 21, 2012